A new visiter to my blog has nominated me for The Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you kindly, The Fallen Elegy! http://fallenelegy.wordpress.com/ He is always so very complimentary and supportive of my writing, and very gracious. Many thanks for that!
I have been nominated for this award once again by Sarah Johnston of http://gatelesspassage.com/. Thank you, Sarah and Anne LeFlore who do such a wonderful job on their shared blog site. I’m very appreciative of being acknowledged by you.
- Thank the person who gave you this award and link back to his/her blog.
- Next nominate 15 bloggers for this award and notify them about the nomination.
- Finally, tell readers seven things about yourself.
1. Dragonketet: dragonkatet.wordpress.com
2. Isadora: insidethemindofisadora.wordpress
3. Fiveloaf: fiveloaf.wordpress.com
4. J. Gavin Allan: jgavinallan.wordpress.com
5. Michal’s Lair: booguloo.wordpress.com
6. Renee Espriu: http://reneejustturtleflight.wordpress.com/
7. Lorna’s Voice: http://lornasvoice.wordpress.com/
8. Marbles in my Pocket: http://charleslmashburn.wordpress.com/
9. Heaven: http://a-sweetlust.blogspot.com/
10. Tigerbrite: http://planetcyberluz.com/
11. Blaga Todorova: http://brokensparkles.wordpress.com/
12. Olivia: http://oliviasbiopiclog.wordpress.com/
13. Jamie Dedes: http://musingbymoonlight.com/
14. Shashi: http://shadowdancingwithmind.blogspot.com/
15. Miss Kitten: http://randommisanthrope.com/
Seven things about me:
1. Mother of two adult daughters and one middle-aged cat.
2. My best friends are my brothers and sisters.
3. I have three sisters, two brothers and a gazillion cousins, nieces, nephews, etc.
4. I love nurturing plants.
5. I don’t enjoy being overheated but I live in steamy, humid, hot Florida.
6. I used to design and sew a lot of my own clothing and those of my daughters.
7. As a kid, I was hit in the head (accidentally) with a baseball bat. Ouch–stitches!