During the holidays, I was graciously gifted with several awards but didn’t have the time to properly accept them. I know there are rules to follow but I’m going to take after my talented blogger friend, Lorna, from Lorna’s Voice and make up my own guidelines to accepting.
I have been fortunate to be given The Liebster Blog Award and The Versatile Blogger Award a few times each and am very appreciative to have been acknowledged by my friends. But this is the first time for The Kreativ Blogger Award which has just been bestowed on me by Lorna and a new blogger to me, Halfway Between the Gutter and the Sky. Thank you both very much.
Lorna’s Voice is a blog I have been following almost since its inception. Its appeal to me is the honesty and humor in which Lorna has shared her life story. A life with many challenges to which her grace and wit has served her mightily…not to mention her Buddhist principles.
Halfway Between the Gutter is a new blogger to me but one of which I have seen great courage as she shares her real-life experiences with multiple physical and emotional challenges. I admire her for her strength…she has more than she knows! Thanks to you for the Liebster Blog award as well.
I also have been awarded The Versatile Blogger Award by Storm Rider, a new blogger acquaintance. Thank you, Storm Rider, I am immensely honored.
Stop the presses! I can’t forget that California Ink in Motion also nominated me generously for the Liebster Blog Award. Many thanks for your kind thoughtfulness.
Because I have made many nominations before to multiple bloggers, I am going to forego that requirement as well and hope that my sincere heartfelt thanks will be sufficient.
And because people really love to read facts about others, I’m going to try and come up with 10 interesting things about myself:
1. In elementary school, I was always the tiniest one in the class.
2. I love avocados.
3. I played on a golf league for a few years and ended up winning $800.00 in a raffle!
4. Before I got fibromyalgia, I was very flexible and was a natural at yoga.
5. I love to collect shells.
6. I enjoy the smallest most mundane things about nature…tiny weed flowers, lizards, insects, snakes, sticks, rocks…
7. I’ve been a vegetarian since I was a teenager, well over half my life…I’m really old now.
8. I lived in a commune for many years.
9. When I was born, my feet turned in and I had to wear a brace between them. I didn’t like it.
10. I also love mangoes!
- Ingrate Spotted With Invisible Awards (rasjacobson.com)